We started using Young Living essential oils in July 2015. These little bottles soon became an integrated part of our daily lives. We use them for everything! We at Ivy and Twine believe in living abundantly, and for us that includes using essential oils. We strive for simple living, toxin-free products, and we love finding natural remedies for things. We believe in living holistically, which we believe is biblical, and for us that means including everything that we just mentioned.
In January of 2016, we made the leap and joined Young Living. It has been so worth it for our family. We love using our oils, and so it just made sense for us to join. Many people get hung up on the price of using essential oils. We admit that it is not always a cheap endeavor; however, we believe that overall it saves us money. We believe that we will have fewer health issues throughout our lives, which means that this could save us thousands of dollars in medical bills. Investing into essential oils is most certainly worth that to us! It also saves us money one everyday items. The household cleaner that I use gets diluted, which means that I can clean my entire home (floors, toilets, sinks, showers, etc.) for about $22 for an entire year. That means that I can clean my home for approximately $0.05 per day! This is unparalleled, and I can feel good cleaning my home because I know that I am not adding toxins into our daily lives.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are highly concentrated liquids which are derived from herbs, trees, flowers, and other plants. They are highly fragrant, as they are the "essence" of the natural product that they are created from. They are created through a process of either cold-pressing or steam distillation. These oils contain the essential compounds that occur in nature and provide you with a convenient way to experience the health benefits that nature contains.
Why use Young Living?
- Young Living has 20+ years of experience and is the world leader and pioneer in essential oil research and distillation process.
- Young Living oils are beyond organic. Why? Check out their seed to seal process here.
- Each bath of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability. Check out their testing process here.
- Young Living own their own farms across the globe. Read about their farms here.
- You can actually visit the farms and participate in the harvest/distillation process. Watch the Idaho Balsalm Fir harvest here.
- Young Living is the only company to submit their oils to AIRASE for purity testing. Read more about AIRASE here.
- With over 120 singles and blends, Young Living has a great selection of oils available.
- Young Living has an unmatched Seed to Seal process to guarantee the purity and potency of every oil.
- Young Living oils do not have an expiration date.
- Young Living oils are safe for ingestion.
Using essential oils
If you want to join our team, we would love to have you! You will be welcomed into a community that strives to work together for better health and wellness, will have access to exclusive FaceBook groups, and will reap the benefits of using essential oils in your home. We would be so honored to be able to walk alongside you as you begin this journey.
Becoming a member gives you access to exclusive promotions through the essential rewards program, and gives you a 24% discount off of retail price on all products. Even though Young Living calls its members "distributors," you are under no obligation to sell anything, ever! If you want to sell Young Living, you can do so at any time while you are a member, but it is not a requirement at all.
If you are interested in joining our team, you can sign up here. Select "I was referred by a member and I have their ID numbers." Make sure that you select the correct county!
Enter 3505186 as both the Enroller ID and the Sponsor ID.
Select with Premium Starter Kit you want. There are four different diffuser options, or you can opt for a Thieves Premium Starter Kit or a Ningxia Red Premium Starter Kit. Choose the kit that best fits what you want right now. Each has wonderful benefits - you cannot go wrong!
When you sign up for a Premium Starter Kit, you will receive the following:
- The Everyday Essential Oils Collection (included (1) Digize Vitality - 5ml, (1) Lemon Vitality - 5ml, (1) Lavender - 5ml, (1) Frankincense - 5ml, (1) Thieves Vitality - 5ml, (1) Panaway - 5ml, (1) Copaiba Vitality- 5ml, (1) RC - 5ml, (1) Peppermint Vitality - 5ml, (1) Purification - 5ml + bonus (1) Stress Away - 5ml
- A diffuser of your choice
- Welcome materials
- AromaGlide roller attachment
- 10 sample bottles
- 2 Ningxia Red sample packets (2.0 oz)
- 10 sample packets (2 - lavender, 2- thieves, 2 - peace and calming, 2 - peppermint, 2 - lemon)
We are independent distributors of Young Living. Any suggestions made on this website are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.
We are starting our journey with Essential Oils and have done our own research on the purity of oils. We are confident in using oils in our recipes because we only use Young Living. They are beyond organic and never use pesticides, herbicides or any harmful chemicals. Their soil has never been exposed to them as well. We don’t suggest ever using any other oil for ingestion because we don’t know of their purity.
We are not not taking the place of your licensed medical professional, we do not diagnose and do not take responsibility for your health. We encourage you to do your research and seek out conversations with medical professionals that you go to, love & trust. We also encourage you to not just take our word for it, but to study this on your own and made the decision that is best for you and your family. We do not take your health lightly, and neither should you. Be informed for your own safety.
The information provided here and within our community is for learning purposes only. We aren't doctors, but are just simply sharing what has worked for us and our family. Please consult a health care practitioner when making any changes to your medical routine.
We cannot promise you any certain results.